Now Available: One Lager,
Three Unique Beers
Our Heritage Beers ~ Open Fermentation ~ Available Year Round
Our Contemporary Beers ~ Closed Fermentation ~ Available Year Round
Our Seasonal Heritage Offerings
Our Seasonal Contemporary Beers
- State 23 Stout - Accentuated with notes of dark chocolate and hints of coffee, this very dark, rich and malty beer celebrates Maine's March 1820 birthday as America's 23rd State
- Hef'Ah Bier Hefeweizen - Fruity wheat beer with a spicy hop tang.
- Ben's Independent - Based off a recipe Ben Franklin left in the Library of Congress. Strong malt, dry roast with a hint of rum
- Berliner Weisse - Cloudy, tart, smooth summer brew.
- Keller Pils - Floral, grassy, full bodied cellar bier.
- Christmas Spiced HSA - A spiced twist on the classic! Made with local spices of nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and orange peel.
- El Geary's Cerveza Especial - Crisp, biting notes with New Zealand hops for a note of mojito lime. ¡Salud!
- White Nitro - A creamy smooth mouthfeel with the coffee and chocolate you’d expect from a stout but the color of white pine.
- Crooked River Crasher - Mild herbal and spicy nose. Brilliantly bright, light amber Vienna Lager features a classic white head with an excellent hop/malt balance.
- Belfast Brown Ale - Toasty, light. English Mild Ale. Rich color and finish.
- ¡Bad Hombre! - Cayenne-spiced lager. Round and balanced.
- Rye Stout - Thick, spicy, smokey.
- Black Lager - Dark, smooth lager.
- Wingman - Robust stout, finishes clean.
- Frat Grenade - Light American Lager. So crisp!
- Chocolate Stout - Brewed with plenty of NibMore Chocolate.
- Doppelbock (KKG #3) - Big roasty lager.
- Shaboozie IPA - This all-Maine-grain IPA showcases citrusy hops. Aged on pineapple for an extra zing.
- Brewser's Bitter - Named after Mr. DL's dog, our fearless brewery mascot. More zing than a traditional pale.
- Zeus (KKG #2) - This beer is a rich amber ale with an exciting Zeus dry-hop. Bold and balanced.
- Vienna Lager - Fruity and delicious with a bit of a bite on the finish.
- Fresh-In Session IPA - Easy drinkin' hop-forward session.
- Pete's Royal Barrel-Soured Barleywine - Strong, thick barleywine with much more tart and fruity funk than sweetness. 6 months in the bourbon barrel will do that.
- Jarrylo Session Pale (KKG #1) - Light, crisp and crushable.
- Igneous Porter - Cherry-smoked malts and fresh ghost pepper powder for heat. This porter was HOT.
- Blonde Ale - Bright in color and flavor, with hints of maraschino cherry and other puckering fruits.
- Cold Brew Coffee Porter - Wake up and taste the caffeine buzz.
- Stange Brau - When you think Kölsch, you think clean and crisp. When you drink Stange Brau, you drink just that.
- Ester Rye - Ester is a complex ale that showcases both the fruitiness and bitterness of the grain. She leaves a pleasant, sweet aftertaste on the palate. Don't be tricked by her seemingly mellow disposition...
- Buffalo Barrel - Aging our Hampshire Special in a Buffalo Trace Bourbon barrel added a unique depth of smoky and fruity flavors.
- Brett Stout - Second fermentation with Bretannomyces gave this refreshing, easy stout a little funk.
- White Stout - A brain bender: light-colored stout with full-bodied coffee flavor?! Poured on nitro.
Be sure to follow for updates and special info: